better options for managing the legal process
- Graceful Divorce Solutions: A Comprehensive and Proactive Guide to Save You Time, Money and Your Sanity by M. Marcy Jones, JD
- It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way by Laura Wasser, JD
- Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your Family, Resolve Legal Issues and Move on with Your Life by Pauline Tesler and Peggy Thompson
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce: How the Collaborative Method Offers Less Stress, Lower Cost and Happier Kids — Without Going to Court. by Stu Webb and Ron Ousky
- A Clients Guide to Collaborative Divorce, Putting Your Family First by Gillian Bishop (available at Amazon UK – Kindle edition)
- National Conflict Resolution Center
Provides special section that gives information about divorce and family law mediation. Includes searchable database to find a local mediator.
Offers a number of articles addressing both general and specialized topics regarding mediation. Also includes database for locating a professional mediator by area, specialization or name.
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM)
Includes “Find a Mediator” function that allows parents to search for professionals by zipcode or area.
- Mainline Family Mediation
Based out of Havertown, PA, provides mediation services as well as, information and tools to help you decide if mediation is right for you.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
Aimed at helping parents “divorce with dignity” the IACP website gives not only an overview of the collaborative process but also a free downloadable Collaborative Divorce Knowledge Kit, helpful links, resources and listings for collaborative lawyers around the world.